03 October 2006

Wait, it's not over yet!

I just got a call from building maintenance.

The man the phone wanted to know when someone could stop by to remove the arms on my chair.

Unless I am living in an alternate universe where I have an evil twin that has an equally evil chair, the arms on my chair have already been removed. My head hurts.

"Oh yeah?"

"The man who initially stopped by to action the ticket happened to walk by, and took the arms off because he had some free time."

The man said, "Ok, I'll close out the ticket."

Hopefully, this is it.

4 comments:

  1. Your chair is a freak of nature, I tell you! a FREAK of NATURE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. in this alternate universe does the evil version of you have an evil goatee???

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, only a handlebar mustache.

    ReplyDelete