20 October 2006

Eew

This is so tacky.

A public relations firm has revealed that it is behind two blogs that previously appeared to be created by independent supporters of Wal-Mart.

The blogs Working Families for Wal-mart and subsidiary site Paid Critics are written by three employees of PR firm Edelman, for whom Wal-Mart is a paid client, according to information posted on the sites Thursday.

Last week a blog called "Wal-Marting Across America," which appeared to be created by a man and a woman traveling the country in an RV and staying in Wal-Mart parking lots, also turned out to be underwritten by Working Families for Wal-Mart.

4 comments:

  1. hello? Where are you? Why aren't you updating your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello! you must be someone i know, b/c there aren't too many people who care whether or not this blog gets updated. who are ya?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to ruin the mystery. It was me AC...I keep forgetting my login info.
    I'm sure there's millions of people out there who care about your blog. They're just too shy.
    Wish us luck- big show starts tomorrow! I get gas when I'm nervous. What a horrible sales pitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the gas. I'm glad you still check in - I think I have a readership of 1.5 people, which ought to make sense, since you have to know me to understand some of the shit I write about. I'm sure I'll talk to you some time this week. :-)

    ReplyDelete