12 October 2006

Case in point

I just received an email from someone on my team:

SUBJECT: Don't kill me
...I was not able to get the following ... [you requested].
PLEASE DO NOT KILL ME TOMORROW. I will have it [done] first thing in the morning once [everyone is in the office].

My response:
Don't sweat it. :-)

Her response:
Ok thank you for understanding!! See you tomorrow!

Seriously. WHY WOULD SHE THINK I'D BE UPSET ABOUT THAT???

Not only am I an asshole, but I'm also have an undeserved reputation for being a hardass. At least I think it's undeserved.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what comment did you delete, blog adminstrator? Did someone say something anti- flowchart?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've definitely crossed over to the dark side. I just censored. I had to pull the first comment down -- it referenced me by name.

    ReplyDelete