11 December 2009

In Hong Kong

I haven't been to Hong Kong to visit my parents in so long, I feel very much the stranger here. Especially now that my parents have moved to the New Territories. I'm here for a few weeks, so I've fallen into a routine. Most days, I get up, walk a few times around the manmade lake that sits at the center of my parents' housing development, walk around the neighborhood a bit, and then head back to my parents' to do 30 minutes of yoga. Still, I'm more inactive than usual, and have a few new inches on my waist to show for it.

The lake
From Hong Kong


My parents live so far from downtown, I can see Shenzhen China from their home.
From Hong Kong


The waterfowl
From Hong Kong


The coi
From Hong Kong


A neighbor's dog. Everyone that lives here has a dog. Some families have several.
From Hong Kong


The neighbors are ready for Christmas
From Hong Kong

No comments:

Post a Comment