26 September 2006

Mocha and Me

I know some of you have wondered about "the dog." Here are some pictures that B took of Mocha and Me tonight.


Mochas is one of the clutziest, smartest, lovable dogs around. As you can see, she seems to think my lap is big enough to accommodate all 70lbs of her.

This is me shiny happy face looking hella tired. I was about to head out for my daily 10pm run but decided I'd cuddle on the couch with an oversized lap poodle instead. I've been so tired lately. I guess 3-4 hours of sleep a night just isn't enough. I'm not that young anymore.

I like to think that I'll get up early tomorrow to run, but frankly, that almost never happens no matter how early I get to bed. I'm too tired to sleep right now. Mochs, on the other hand, looks like she ready for bed.

1 comment:

  1. love the photos! also really love that dog! so sweet! how many exclamation marks can i use for one comment?!
    have been playing around with resin. causing significant brain damage. will post recent "crap" that i've been working on.

    ReplyDelete