07 April 2007

What does your palm say about you?

I went to a friend's house for dinner tonight, and one of the guests there could read palms. He told me that I haven't met "the one" yet (whatever that means), and I will have no children (which makes me sad, because I would love a loud, fun, rambunctious family someday). I came home and read my own palm, and this is what my hand says about me:

First let's take a look at your Life Line. You have the best kind of Life Line, long and clearly marked. This shows that you will possess good health, vitality and a very nice life expectancy. The cramped nature of your Life Line would also seem to indicate a cautious life style, and perhaps a limited love life.

Now let's see what your Head Line had to say. Your Head Line is deep, long and straight, stretching across the palm. This indicates a logical and direct way of thinking. The straighter the line, the more realistic the thinking, and the deeper the line, the better the memory. The joining of your Head Line and Life Line at the beginning indicates that your strong sense of mind generally rules over your body. You also look at childhood with a cautious and fearful outlook.

The last line we'll look at is your Heart Line. You have a conical hand. This is often the type of hand shared by people who are more interested in theory than practice. This is the hand of the imaginative and creative spirit. Professions of people who share this type of hand usually include teacher, lawyer or artist.

I hate to say it, but the hand doesn't lie. What does your hand say about you? Click here to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment