24 June 2007

Philly

I was in Philadelphia to celebrate CKY's 30th birthday (Even if I was a week late. Sorry!)

CKY's friends hosted a "Bad Taste 80s Party" at Bar Noir. As I was talking to one of CKY's friends, a photographer asked if he could take a picture of us for a Philly nightlife website:

Photographers have asked to take pictures of my friends and me when we're out in NYC, but usually the pictures aren't cool enough to make the cut for the NYC nightlife websites. It's funny that this picture managed to make the cut in Philly. I must be living in the wrong city. Either that, or it wasn't me that made the cut, but CKY's friend. :-)

Anyhoo, we were definitely not the most glamorous of the people at Bar Noir that night, but if you want to contribute to the number of hits we get on our photo, feel free to go to this link.

(BTW, I know I look drunk, but I had almost nothing to drink that night. I think it was really warm in the bar.)

No comments:

Post a Comment