21 March 2007

Happy Spring!

Today is the first day of spring, and it even feels like it. The air's crisp and there's still a hint of chill in the air, but the sun managed to come out a play for a while.

I had to go to the eye doctor today. He basically called me an idiot using slighly more polite words. Well, first, he asked me how old I was, and when I told him, he told me I should know better. Then he called me an idiot. I like the guy. Might make him my real eye doctor...

See, I accidentally put a torn contact in my eye last night. When I tried to take it out, a piece of it stayed behind and slipped to the top left corner of my eye where my finger can't reach. I thought it'd eventually fall out, so I put a new contact in and forgot about it. Even went to sleep with the torn piece still in my eye. When it hadn't fallen out by this afternoon, I put in a call to the opthmologist to see if there was a way for me to hurry the process. Didn't think it was a big deal, but they tell me that when that happens, it's very bad. Now I know, and so do you.

No comments:

Post a Comment