27 November 2006

Could it be?

Last Friday, HC and I found ourselves in Soho after a bout at my favorite neighborhood pub. I dragged her into the Barbara Bui boutique. Big mistake.

Suddenly, I was overcome by a strange feeling. Um, could it be love? Is this what love feels like? Perchance it's lust?

Whatever it is, everything at Barbara Bui was sumptiously delicious. Even the staff was friendly and helpful, a rare New York occurance.



Check out the Barbara Bui website. Take a look at the gorgeous clothes if you have the time.
(Incidentally, B has noted that whenever she shops alone, shop staff never approach her. However, when she shops with me, salespeople approach me like insects to a light. It probably has something to do with the fact that I sport a huge sign that says "Sucker. Will buy anything you say.")

No comments:

Post a Comment