02 October 2006

Lockamy checks in

Lockamy is enjoying a successful semester back in college as a model student and a campus leader. Her sisters are doing great - one was just asked to be the president of her class, and the other is going to start drum lessons soon. I'm sure they'll all be just as great as Lockamy is at whatever they put their minds to.

Lockamy's comments:

1. Regarding the US Open pictures: You don't look fat in that picture! (you do look a little old though... like a chinese tourist or something)

Why yes, most people often confuse me for an 80 y.o. chinese tourist. It's very convenient, as I can often pretend I have no clue what's going on around me. Why, that doesn't happen to you?

2. Regarding my ticket problems: I love how you enter a blog about unfair/unlawful parking tickets and then you get a speeding ticket! (a typical move)

It is a little Seinfeld-esque, isn't it? Story of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment